ORANGE COUNTY POP-UP CAMP
Designer Camp is excited to partner with Orange County's South Coast Collection/SOCO & The OC Mix this summer for the first Designer Camp Pop-Up!
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Designer Camp 101 explores the vast careers in the design industry by implementing the principles and elements of design. Students explore the design world covering Art, Branding, Fashion, Interior Design, Photography, Styling, Trend Forecasting and much more.
Throughout the week, students will work in teams on a culminating design project that will be presented to parents and the local design community.
SOCIAL GOOD FOCUS: Design for social and environmental good in partnership with B Corporation
FINAL PRESENTATION DAY: Friday, July 28th at 1pm (parents encouraged to attend)
- Design Essentials
- Branding With A Cause with Josh Ariza
- Future of Design + Trend Hunt
- Color Theory with Farrow & Ball
- Fashion 101 with Drifter
- Fashion Sketching & Draping with Gretchen Dawley
- Fashion Meets Hospitality with Lost Car Chef
- Interior Design 101 with Design Within Reach
- Photography 101 with Brandon Andre
- Jewelry Design with 31 Bits
- Personal Branding with WriteStyles
*subject to change